I have no picture and used no recipe, but for my own sake I’m documenting the dinner I made last night:
Tuna melt over zucchini “noodles” and mushrooms; Kale Salad w/ yogurt tomatillo dressing
1. Mix 4 cans of tuna with 1.5 tbs of yogurt, 1tbs of olive oil, 1tsp red wine vinegar, .5 red onion, garlic powder, turmeric, tarragon, salt and pepper
2. Sauté thinly sliced zucchini in coconut oil and add garlic powder, red pepper flakes, chia seed, salt and pepper. Remove from pan. Sauté sliced mushrooms in pan. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Layer zucchini, mushrooms and tuna in casserole. Top with cheese and bake in 400 degree F oven for 15 min.
3. Chop kale into thin ribbons and top with thinly sliced red onion, carrot chopped into coins, and chia seed. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Whisk olive oil, red wine vinegar, tomatillo sofrito/salsa, and yogurt together. Pour over salad and toss. Let salad sit for 10 minutes min to soften greens.
5. Remove casserole from oven once cheese is melted and slightly browned. Serve along salad and enjoy!